Nearby Cities

Murray (20.02 mi)
Fulton (21.04 mi)
Paducah (23.7 mi)

Nearby Zip Codes

42066 (1) (0.37 mi)
42003 (3) (20.14 mi)
42041 (1) (22.52 mi)
42071 (1) (23.01 mi)
Add Listing

Asthma - Allergy Specialists Mayfield, KY


Asthma & Allergy Specialists

In Your Area
Enter or

Asthma - Allergy Specialists Mayfield, KY

Find an allergy specialist in Mayfield, KY or an asthma specialist to help with food allergies, hay fever, nasal congestion, dust and pollen allergies, asthma, dermatitis, and more.

Results for Mayfield, KY

  • 220 West Walnut Street
    Mayfield, KY 42066
  • Richard H Stout, MD 20 Points

    Distance: 20.02 mi
    2957 US HIGHWAY 641 N
    MURRAY, KY 42071
  • Bruce Rowland, DO 130 Points

    Distance: 21.04 mi
    2002 Holiday Lane
    Fulton, KY 42041
  • Frank Block, III, MD 130 Points

    Frank J. Block, MD - Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
    Distance: 23.69 mi
    150 Brett Chase
    Suite A
    Paducah, KY 42003
  • Francis Block, MD 70 Points

    Distance: 23.69 mi
    1532 Lone Oak Rd Ste 1
    Paducah, KY 42003
  • Bradley Rankin, MD 70 Points

    Distance: 23.69 mi
    2312 Kentucky Ave
    Paducah, KY 42003
  • Richard Stout, MD 10 Points

    Allergy & Asthma Clinic of West Kentucky
    Distance: 32.01 mi
    1312 Bishop Street, Baptist Medical Arts Center
    Union City, TN 38261

Nearby Cities

Murray (20.02 mi)
Fulton (21.04 mi)
Paducah (23.7 mi)

Asthma - Allergy Specialists Info

Asthma - Allergy Specialists Summary:
An Asthma Specialist specializes in facilitating breathing and alleviating heart burn and nasal congestion. An allergy specialist specializes in treating allergies. You might see an allergy specialist to find out what you're allergic to. An allergy specialist can perform a variety of tests such as skin or blood tests. Some doctors are both allergy specialists and asthma specialists.

Asthma - Allergy Specialists FAQs:
What is an Asthma Specialist?
Asthma Specialists can be a doctor, allergist or pulmonologist who treats asthma.

What is an Allergy Specialist?
An Allergy Specialist treats ear, nose, and throat allergies. An Allergy Specialist can perform skin tests, blood tests, x-rays, and CT scans. If you are sneezing and have allergy symptoms, you should see an allergy specialist.

Why should I see an Asthma Specialist?
If you are having problems breathing, frequent sinus infections or heartburn or nasal congestion then you should see an Asthma Specialist.

Where do Asthma - Allergy Specialistss work?
Asthma - Allergy Specialistss can work in a hospital, clinic, or private practice.

Can I just see one doctor instead of going to both an Asthma - Allergy Specialists?
Yes, sometimes physicians are both Asthma - Allergy Specialistss.

How do I find an Asthma - Allergy Specialists in my city and state?
The directory will help you locate an Asthma - Allergy Specialists in your state. Select Asthma - Allergy Specialists from the professionals menu and select the state that you are looking to locate an Asthma - Allergy Specialists in. After you have located your state, find the city that you will need an Asthma - Allergy Specialists in. Select the state and city and you will see a list of Asthma - Allergy Specialistss in your city and state.

Asthma - Allergy Specialists Related Terms:
allergy testing, asthma, shots, steroids, medications, asthma specialist, allergy specialist