At first, I was please until my puppy was rushed to this vet for eating half of a 600 mg of ibuprofen, than back again, because upon his release, in the very early hours (4:3a) his left hind leg was in pain and he couldn't put his leg down. That morning, I took him back to vet's (PGA Animal Clinic) and he was kept for x-rays and observation. He was released and as per Dr Guirad, "nothing was found". That same evening, our bed time, I lefted Mickey as I always do to place him on the bed and he yelps again! This time from touching his rib area. I thought nothing of it until later that morning (7:30a) when its time to put on his harness for his morning walk. Oh Lord, Mickey is traumatized and yelping so much that he runs to his crate. I didn't know what to think at this point but yet, again, I try to put his harness on. This time he is biting me in fear! My instant thought is, "Oh my God what happened to him at the veterinary's office?!" I called first thing, I'm advised to wait a couple of days and If he doesn't improve bring him in. I'm so confused. My thoughts were, I brought him in Monday for almost dying and here it is, now a Saturday, and back at the vets office for a THIRD reason! I'm floored. I now see Dr Gillian and HE'S upset and clearly states, "that nothing was done to create any injuries but he believes that someone at home is hurting this dog! Really?! I would NEVER hurt ANY animal let alone my little buddy!... Well, here it is the following week (Wednesday morning) and I've intentionally made a point not to pick up Mickey since Saturday, until this morning. He yelped again! What do I do about this?? I'm beside myself. He took off to his crate and won't lay with in me in the bed. Here we go again. :( He's still hurting. You tell me if I shouldn't think that something happened while he was under their care. I am now investigating other possibilities to find an answer. I won't let this rest. Damn PGA Animal Clinic for not caring enough to find out more or say, yes it's a possibility of the two injections given could cause some pain.
Wellness.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment nor do we verify or endorse any specific business or professional
listed on the site. Wellness.com does not verify the accuracy or efficacy of user generated content, reviews, ratings or any published