American Chinese Medicine Association (ACMA) is dedicated to the following missions:
1. Integrity of Medicine -- Because medicine relates to patient's life and death, integrity is the utmost important character and requirement in medicine. For this purpose, ACMA is dedicated to providing patients and the public with truthful, reliable, and accurate information on ACMA Treatment and ACMA Cancer Treatment.
2. Efficacy of Medicine -- Ineffective treatments can cause the patient's conditions being delayed and deteriorated. To prevent these from happening, ACMA is dedicated to providing patients with tested effective ACMA Treatment and ACMA Cancer Treatment.
3. Safety of Medicine.-- Unsafe treatments can hurt the patients and cause the patient's conditions deteriorated. To prevent these from happening, ACMA is dedicated to providing patients with safe ACMA Treatment and ACMA Cancer Treatment.
4. Excellence of Medicine -- To help patients who have been suffering from diseases and illnesses for many years and get despaired, ACMA is dedicated to providing patients with excellent ACMA Treatment and ACMA Cancer Treatment outcomes.
5. Advancement of Medicine -- ACMA is dedicated to providing patients with new advancements in medicine in the United States, which can solve patient's health problems and issues previously could not.
ServicesBob Xu, Doctor of Chinese Medicine provides integrative medicine in Aurora, IL. An Integrative Doctor offers holistic care, wellness, alternative medicine, conventional medicine and herbal remedies.
Please call American Chinese Medicine Association at (815) 230-1851 to schedule an appointment in Aurora, IL or to get more information.Additional ServicesChinese Medicine
When I arrived for my appointment the friendly staff seemed to be waiting for me. I've been to other places where I had to wait forever after I arrived for my appointment, but not here. I was very impressed. They do such a great job of never overbooking appointments, even though they are extremely popular. I know for a fact that they have lots of business, but I've never had to wait a long time in a crowded waiting room like other places I've been too. I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting them. All my questions were answered, and I feel a lot more confident and hopeful about the future.
It was easy to get the appointment time that worked for my schedule. The office was easy enough to find. I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting them. All my questions were answered, and I feel a lot more confident and hopeful about the future. They were by far one of the best I've ever seen in their field. It was obvious that they've been exceeding their clients' expectations for many years. They are so kind and caring, and they stay open way past their closing time to help anyone who needs them. They wouldn't deny anyone that needed help. I know I can always count on them.
Wellness.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment nor do we verify or endorse any specific business or professional
listed on the site. Wellness.com does not verify the accuracy or efficacy of user generated content, reviews, ratings or any published