(HealthDay News) -- If you can't eat wheat flour, there's a wide variety of alternatives available.
The American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics suggests:
- Almond flour, potato flour, rice flour or rye flour.
- Amaranth flour, ground from the ancient seed.
- Soy flour or flaxseed flour.
- Oat flour, barley flour or buckwheat flour.
- Spelt flour, made from an ancient grain that's related to wheat.
- Sorghum flour, made from the antioxidant-rich grain.
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.