Welcome to Colorado Orthopedics Rehabilitation Specialists, Physical Therapy in Thornton, Colorado
What makes our therapy stand out above the rest?
1. Develop programs tailored to each individual's needs, diagnosis and goals
2. Treatment focused on a hands-on approach
3. One-on-one treatment with the same physical therapist in a small clinic setting to ensure continuity of care and progression.
4. Privately owned by a physical therapist
5. Focus on communication and education with each individual patient throughout the treatment process
6. Consistent communication with your other health care providers
7. Educate our patients about their insurance and tracking their benefits and billing.
8. What do we treat? - Chronic Pain - Neck Injuries -General joint and muscle aches, pains, strains and sprains -Specializing in back and neck pain with emphasis on manual, hands-on therapy and core stabilization -Sportsmedicine injuries -Post-op rehabilitation for all orthopedic surgeries -Balance and gait abnormalities -Motor vehicle accident injuries -Neurological rehabilitation for stroke and spinal cord injury -General deconditioning with need for supervised exercise program -Peripheral neuropathy -Overuse injuries (carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, tendonitis) -Worker's compensation injuries -Injury prevention education -Back care education
Please contact us if you have a question regarding your diagnosis.
Wellness.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment nor do we verify or endorse any specific business or professional
listed on the site. Wellness.com does not verify the accuracy or efficacy of user generated content, reviews, ratings or any published