This place is disgusting . My mother was here for a few weeks and I couldn't get her out fast enough .She had COPD and they put her in a room with a moldy leak above her bed and down the wall. Her bed side potty went days without being emptied . I didnt realize this til I tried to move it and the contents spilled all over the floor and on me . It's out , dated,unkept , smells bad, screaming and moaning residents at all hours of the day and night . It was a horrible experience and I feel terrible that she ever went there. I got her out and into another facility and the difference was like night and day . This place really needs to be shut down or someone needs to come in and make some serious changes.
Recently visited my Mom and was very impressed with abundant and friendly staff. They are all so pleasant -no attitudes. Just as impressed with response when needed in her room.It is such a relief knowing she is cared for when I am 1,000 miles away and visit 4 times a year.
Wellness.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment nor do we verify or endorse any specific business or professional
listed on the site. Wellness.com does not verify the accuracy or efficacy of user generated content, reviews, ratings or any published