SLIDING SCALE SERVICES! Community Acupuncture Setting and Private Sessions available. Community Session - $20 - $40 Private - $45 - $65
Community Acupuncture is conducted in a comfortable arrangement in which patients receive treatment in a staggered group setting. Privacy and quality are insured through separate meeting office, email availability and healthy appointment staggering. This is not "warehouse-style" healthcare. Accessibility is important but more important, your health matters!
Private sessions: These are useful for abdominal massage instruction treatments; preferred setting; young children who need undivided attention as well as other treatment protocols that require 100% practitioner involvement.
Acupuncture has been proven to be effective with: Stress relief, improved sleep, improved digestion; pain relief and much more! Call now to find out more!
Years In Practice18
EducationFive Branches University, Santa Cruz, CA
CertificationNCCAOM # 024331 (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
California License for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine # 10273
ServicesI focus on healing through self-empowerment. Simple is saner. Learning about how food choices can aid your issues and supplemental consultation come first. Treatments enhance your day to day decisions.
1. Teaching Self Abdominal Massage. Workshops and Private Sessions available. SAM is Self maintenance technique to address digestion, circulation, hormonal balance and metabolism. You will learn how different foods effect your metabolism; how to glean important health information from your menses; how to maintain a healthy prostate. Increased digestion, better sleep. Even improved fertility. I learned this information from Beatrice Waight. A wonderful woman who was a midwife, herbalist, healer and community activist. Ms. Beatrice lived in Belize, CA. She was of Mayan descent and her teachings were both indigenous and cosmopolitan, as most indigenous wisdoms are.
2. Children's health. Immune support, improved sleep and relaxation, allergies and food sensitivities, focus and stimulation issues. Color therapy is included in treatment for children. A highly effective tool to augment 2-3 needle treatment. Color therapy is a non-invasive treatment. No pain, all gain. In children aged infant to as old as 9 yo. needles are inserted and immediately removed. Point stimulation with this method is effective for younger, more sensitive systems.
3. Women's health. There is important health information for you in the symptoms your cycle brings you. Call now to find out more! Menstrual support, peri-menopause and menopausal support, post- menopause. And, of course, pregnancy and fertility support.
4. Immune and metabolism support. Run on a clean and mean system. Feel good and be happy.
5. Pain relief. Acupuncture and biomedicine techniques to help you heal faster and feel less pain. Trained in soft tissue injury management.
6. And, so much more: Acupuncture is a 2,000 year old system of medical healing. Call now to find out if there is a piece in this history that can make your day to day life better and more vibrant.
Wellness.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment nor do we verify or endorse any specific business or professional
listed on the site. Wellness.com does not verify the accuracy or efficacy of user generated content, reviews, ratings or any published