Nearby Cities

Joplin (24.91 mi)

Nearby Zip Codes

66762 (1) (0.32 mi)
64803 (1) (24.91 mi)
Add Listing

Asthma - Allergy Specialists Pittsburg, KS


Asthma & Allergy Specialists

In Your Area
Enter or

Asthma - Allergy Specialists Pittsburg, KS

Find an allergy specialist in Pittsburg, KS or an asthma specialist to help with food allergies, hay fever, nasal congestion, dust and pollen allergies, asthma, dermatitis, and more.

Results for Pittsburg, KS

  • Kiritkumar S Patel, MD

    2401 S TUCKER AVE STE 6
    PITTSBURG, KS 66762
  • Eric Hedman, DC
    320 Points

    Distance: 24.91 mi
    712 E 32ND STREET
    STE 4
    JOPLIN, MO 64804
  • David Straub, MD 110 Points

    Allergy & Immunology Inc
    Distance: 24.91 mi
    PO Box 2039
    Joplin, MO 64803
  • Michael Joseph, MD 100 Points

    Midwest Allergy
    Distance: 24.91 mi
    1727 W 26th St Bldg A
    Joplin, MO 64804

Nearby Cities

Joplin (24.91 mi)

Asthma - Allergy Specialists Info

Asthma - Allergy Specialists Summary:
An Asthma Specialist specializes in facilitating breathing and alleviating heart burn and nasal congestion. An allergy specialist specializes in treating allergies. You might see an allergy specialist to find out what you're allergic to. An allergy specialist can perform a variety of tests such as skin or blood tests. Some doctors are both allergy specialists and asthma specialists.

Asthma - Allergy Specialists FAQs:
What is an Asthma Specialist?
Asthma Specialists can be a doctor, allergist or pulmonologist who treats asthma.

What is an Allergy Specialist?
An Allergy Specialist treats ear, nose, and throat allergies. An Allergy Specialist can perform skin tests, blood tests, x-rays, and CT scans. If you are sneezing and have allergy symptoms, you should see an allergy specialist.

Why should I see an Asthma Specialist?
If you are having problems breathing, frequent sinus infections or heartburn or nasal congestion then you should see an Asthma Specialist.

Where do Asthma - Allergy Specialistss work?
Asthma - Allergy Specialistss can work in a hospital, clinic, or private practice.

Can I just see one doctor instead of going to both an Asthma - Allergy Specialists?
Yes, sometimes physicians are both Asthma - Allergy Specialistss.

How do I find an Asthma - Allergy Specialists in my city and state?
The directory will help you locate an Asthma - Allergy Specialists in your state. Select Asthma - Allergy Specialists from the professionals menu and select the state that you are looking to locate an Asthma - Allergy Specialists in. After you have located your state, find the city that you will need an Asthma - Allergy Specialists in. Select the state and city and you will see a list of Asthma - Allergy Specialistss in your city and state.

Asthma - Allergy Specialists Related Terms:
allergy testing, asthma, shots, steroids, medications, asthma specialist, allergy specialist