DO NOT take your animal here. Two different people I know took their animals here both were cats. The one went in for a simple neutering procedure, 3 days after the kitten came home he died. They couldn't not tell us why or what happened just that these things happen and they were sorry. Then the other cat that went to this office went in to have her butt shaved. After the cat came home she seemed like she was in pain. Turns out that during this SIMPLE procedure of shaving her butt they dislocated her back legs. THIS PLACE IS A POS AND IF YOU TAKE YOUR ANIMAL HERE YOUR AND IDIOT. Simple procedures they do end up hurting or KILLING the animals.
Wellness.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment nor do we verify or endorse any specific business or professional
listed on the site. Wellness.com does not verify the accuracy or efficacy of user generated content, reviews, ratings or any published