My cat had been poisoned and I lived in between Elmore and Maysville. I had cash in my purse when I walked in. I brought my poor little cat (JoJo) in and he was immediately rushed back. The vet called me back and proceeded to tell me there was nothing he could do short of hooking him up to an IV and running fluids through him for days until he got better. I told the very that I had the money and that as long as he saved my cat that I didn't care how much he charged me. By the end of the appointment he flat refused to give me any service. My cat died two days later. I took it hard but my daughter took it hardest of all.
Wellness.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment nor do we verify or endorse any specific business or professional
listed on the site. Wellness.com does not verify the accuracy or efficacy of user generated content, reviews, ratings or any published