A close friend took here dog here for a booster vaccine and they "accidentally euthanized" the dog! The dog never had any issues with other vaccines and died within 15 min of getting his shots! The v et tech told them when they called that the dog had been accidentally euthanized but a few minutes later when they returned to the office the vet said the tech "made a mistake" and the dog really died from the vaccines! The vet did not care about anything besides covering her butt! Do NOT take your pets here!
Wellness.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment nor do we verify or endorse any specific business or professional
listed on the site. Wellness.com does not verify the accuracy or efficacy of user generated content, reviews, ratings or any published