I give this place zero stars. They lied to us. We took my sister there to get better. She didn't come back alive. I believe she died from an overdose of morphine. DO NOT TAKE YOUR LOVED ONE HERE. Ever ything happened so fast. I was so confused with everything. These people are not one to trust.
I have spent the last two years grieving for my father whose life I believe was ended under suspicious circumstances at this facility. Had I known what these people are capable of I would never ever h ave allowed him to go there. He went to be evaluated and never came home. Beware of overuse of morphine,morphine, morphine. It is THE drug of choice used by hospice.....and my father was allergic to it.
Wellness.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment nor do we verify or endorse any specific business or professional
listed on the site. Wellness.com does not verify the accuracy or efficacy of user generated content, reviews, ratings or any published