Christine Saxon, Wellness Coach and Yoga Practitioner
Trinitas Wellness' mission is to empower women to create a happy healthy life. Christine partners with each of her clients in a co-active coaching process, providing the support and tools they need to unlock their potential to design a fulfilling, healthy, balanced life.
Years In Practice11
Education- Orange County Coaching Institute - Precision Nutrition - RYT-200 Peach Tree Yoga
Affiliations* Yoga Alliance * American Association of Drugless Practitioners * International Coach Federation
ServicesWellness is a positive approach to living – an approach that emphasizes the whole person. It is the integration and balance of the body, mind, and spirit; and the understanding that everything you do, think, feel, and believe has an impact on your state of health.
** Wellness Coaching ** ~ The coaching program is a powerful partnership in which I help individuals redesign their lifestyle so they can enjoy the happy healthy future they envisioned, this includes but is not limited to
- Personalizing all of your recommendations according to needs and goals
- Helping you develop and maintain a vision.
- Helping you stay on track and avoid destructive behaviors.
- Offering you budget friendly choices,eating healthy doesn't have to be expensive
- Cope with pressure and stress such a negative beliefs that might be affecting success and external pressures when making lifestyle changes.
- Teaching the art of goal visioning and execution in small manageable steps.
- Utilizing your strengths, encouraging you at each milestone and guiding you to your goals.
** Pantry Makeovers ** ~ This service supports you in identifying foods that might be helping or hindering your success.
- 1 hour home visit (locally) to evaluate your pantry and educate you on nutrition labels and ingredients - 1 hour grocery store tour to introduce you to new foods and healthier alternatives to achieve optimal health recipes to try for your family - 1 hour follow up appointment for questions and additional tips.
** Yoga at OM ** ~ private classes in your home(see website for areas served and current schedule)
Yoga at home with your own private yoga teacher allows you to practice at a time that suits you best.
- 1 hour classes are designed to meet your needs and goals; grounding and stress reduction, improved balance and flexibility, weight management, supporting of personal growth.
- Individual attention allows more time for the teacher to give you the attention needed to develop and deepen your practice at your own pace.
Additional ServicesWellness Coach, Nutrition, Holistic Care
Initially I purchased a package of private yoga classes, I really enjoyed having someone teach me in the comfort of my home and provide the one on one instruction that meets my schedule, then through her wellness coaching Iw as able to get focused on eating healthy and was able to break some bad habits that were preventing me from losing weight. I lost two sizes in just a month and feel so much better!
Wellness.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment nor do we verify or endorse any specific business or professional
listed on the site. Wellness.com does not verify the accuracy or efficacy of user generated content, reviews, ratings or any published