It seems like trying to get this warning out is hard. I have tried to post reviews several times already, even signed up on some things and yet I see my post nowhere. Ok so there are to parts to this story. Jumping back to about a year ago. I had a boy cat, Sagie, he was 1 ½ years old, very healthy cat. A neighbor dropped him off for us at a vet place she knew of to get him fixed, this was or interdiction to All Pets Medical Center. Now really fast, Sagie was an inside outside cat, when I found him as a baby, he came with a slight breathing problem. Back on track now, when we pick him up, he seemed fine, just a little out of it, which is normal. We had him home all that night. The next day my mom accidently let him out. Later that night or neighbor brought him home saying, he had been there all day and not acting right. We don’t have a lot of money here ): not for when extra things happen. We made him a bed and just tried to watch him through the night, at first he was just acting like he didn’t feel well, he would moan and cry a little. We had no idea how bad he was. Around 3 am he started crying really loud and having seizures, we started calling emergency vet places. On the way out the door Sagie had his final seizure and died ): . I still took him to the vet’s office, the lady there was lost for words. She could not see any signs that he ate something bad or got poisoned, She said he was a very healthy cat and that it didn’t make much since. I told her about his breathing problem, and we thought maybe it had something to do with that. Now moving forward, October of this year, we took or little girl cat, Midnight, to get her fixed, at the same place, She was 1 ½ years old, healthy mother of two healthy litters and trying to work on 3. We picked her up around 4pm. She was a little out of it, but seemed fine. A little after 5pm after the vet’s office was closed for the day, she stared acting funny. Crying and growling, trying to stand but falling over. It reminded me of what Sagie went through, so we tried to call the doctor. We got a number to an emergency vet places off All Pets message. That place said it would be $70. Just to walk in the door ): we didn’t have that. The person said that he couldn’t say for sure because each pet is different, but it’s sometimes normal for the anesthesia to take a very long time to wear off, and animals act funny during that time. So we waited for it to wear off. At around 3am I woke up and went to check on her ): she was dead. We waited for All Pets to open so we could take her body there and get some answers. The girls in the front office were the only ones there. Just to put it out there, the girls were very nice from the beginning, we never had a chance to meet the doctor. The one girl that had been dealing with us from that start, was very apologetic and sad for the lost. She asked us to wait for the doctor because she was sure he would at least give us or money back and pay for Midnight’s cremation and return of her ashes. We tried to wait as long as we could, but my son had an appointment I had to get him to. So the lady decided to just go ahead and do it for us, She said she knew it wouldn’t bring Midnight back, but it was the least they could do. She gave me copies of the anesthesia’s and other meds they gave her because they thought she might have had a bad reaction and we still had babies of hers to get fixed. She said we should get a phone call from the doctor, He never called. A few days after, we got a card from the lady in the front apologizing again for our lost, still no word from the doctor. A few days after that the called us to pick up Midnights ashes, and when we got there still very apologetic, but still no doctor. We have now decides that he might have been the cause for both cats deaths, so we will not ever be going there again and we will tell everyone and post on everything we can to save others from this pain. Please make sure you do research on the places you take your pets to even if it’s for something simple. Since I have to pick a star, I do it only for the lady in the front office.
Thanks to their exceptional level of care that they always offer here my pets have enjoyed healthy and long lives. My pets have never been misdiagnosed and I strongly recommend them to anyone who loves their pets. It was unbelievable how gentle this vet was with my pet and it really helped my pet feel at ease. It's very apparent that they truly care about us and our pets and that this is not a job for them, but their passion and purpose. They've never used foul language, which has bothered me at some of the other places I've been too. They always make an extra effort to be polite and courteous. I was amazed at how wonderfully they treated each of their staff members. They were so appreciative and thankful. I've never seen any employer treat their staff better, and it made me want to come back that much more.
Wellness.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment nor do we verify or endorse any specific business or professional
listed on the site. Wellness.com does not verify the accuracy or efficacy of user generated content, reviews, ratings or any published