AwareMed Health and Wellnes
Hometown: Myrtle Beach, SC United States
About AwareMed Health and WellnesOur Integrative Center is the first Integrative Medical Center that Emphasizes the Spirit First than the Mind and the Body Medicine. The Spirit, Mind and body practices focus on the interactions among the higher self, brain, mind, body, and behavior, with the intent to dive in the self and Universe ONENESS Spirituality to guide and use the mind to affect physical functioning and promote health. In order for our Center to couch our patient or Members base to achieve Spiritual balance and ONENESS with the Divine Universal Wisdom, Peace and Serenity we offer different practices that will help our members (Clients) achieve inner Peace and Healing, including:
• Meditation techniques include specific postures, focused attention to increase calmness and relaxation, improve psychological balance, cope with illness, and or enhance overall health and well being.
• Yoga will be used for health purposes typically combine physical postures, breathing techniques, and meditation or relaxation. Yoga is a part of a general health regimen, and is particularly important as restorative for a variety of health conditions.
• Acupuncture1 is a family of procedures involving the stimulation of specific points on the body using a variety of techniques, such as penetrating the skin with needles that are then manipulated by hand or by electrical stimulation.
• Other examples of mind and body practices include deep-breathing exercises, guided imagery, progressive relaxation, qi gong, and tai chi. Massage therapy encompasses many different techniques. In general, therapists press, rub, and otherwise manipulate the muscles and other soft tissues of the body.
• In addition, a Nutrition counseling program for both Patients and Healthy Member of the Community is available. These programs include Group Fitness, Instructional Kitchen Cooking and Nutrition programs, and Wellness Observance outreach services.
AwareMed Health and Wellnes's InterestsAwareMed Health and Wellnes has not shared any interests yet.
AwareMed Health and Wellnes's Blogs
Women Fitness is this your goal
The word fitness is commonly used, but do you know what it means? It is used to indicate Health, vigor, strength, energy. Each of these can be diminished by inactivity, which leads to a loss of muscle, functional ability, and increased weight, all indicators of low fitness levels. Low fitness increases risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, some cancers, and more. People who are physically fit have...
Shocking news!!! Arsenic, an extremely poisonous metallic element that has been shown to cause cancer is found in your Organic Food
Beware of rice and rice based Gluten free food, as it can be be your Arsenic Source. Scientists are warning parents to avoid some infant formulas that may contain high levels of. Baby and toddler formulas are sweetened with hazardous arsenic-containing organic brown rice syrup. The alarming body of knowledge about the harmful effects of corn syrup on the health of the population a nd on the upsurge...
Do you know that you live in a polluted environment?
We live in a polluted environment. Our food, air and water are contaminated with hundreds of toxic chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and herbicides. Heavy metals are lead, mercury, aluminum, antimony, arsenic, barium, beryllium, bismuth, bromine, cadmium, nickel, thallium, tin and uranium. See the for more on these heavy metals, and how one comes into contact with them. Mercury is one of the worst...
Eat with Awareness, Eat with style, loose weight and gain confidence
TopTips for Eating with Awareness "We are indeed much more than what we eat, but what we eat can nevertheless to be much more than what we are." - Adelle Davis Taking time for the eating experience can help us to reduce cravings, control our portion sizes, and enhance our interconnectedness with the flow of people, animals, and nature that contributed to the food to our plate. Here are some tips to...
AwareMed Health and Wellnes's Goals