Nearby Cities

Hyde Park (10.37 mi)
New Paltz (13.23 mi)
Poughkeepsie (16.15 mi)

Nearby Zip Codes

12402 (1) (0 mi)
12401 (2) (3.57 mi)
12538 (1) (11.37 mi)
12561 (1) (13.79 mi)
12601 (7) (16.14 mi)
> View More
Add Listing

Asthma - Allergy Specialists Kingston, NY


Asthma & Allergy Specialists

In Your Area
Enter or

Asthma - Allergy Specialists Kingston, NY

Find an allergy specialist in Kingston, NY or an asthma specialist to help with food allergies, hay fever, nasal congestion, dust and pollen allergies, asthma, dermatitis, and more.

Results for Kingston, NY

  • Michael Steckman, MD 100 Points

    Hudson Valley Gastroenterology
    26 Pearl St
    Kingston, NY 12401
  • Noah Reiss, MD 60 Points

    KINGSTON, NY 12401
  • Alfred Zamm, DO, MD 60 Points

    PO Box 4350
    Kingston, NY 12402
  • Distance: 10.1 mi
    11 Crum Elbow
    Hyde Park, NY 12538
  • Distance: 13.22 mi
    279 Main St
    Suite 102
    New Paltz, NY 12561
  • Distance: 15.41 mi
    29 Fox Street Suite 4
    Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
  • David Resnick, MD 440 Points

    Allergy Division
    Distance: 16.14 mi
    2507 Route (
    Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
  • Pradeep Sharma, MD 160 Points

    Allergy & Asthma Specialist
    Distance: 16.14 mi
    29 Fox St Ste 4
    Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Nearby Cities

Hyde Park (10.37 mi)
New Paltz (13.23 mi)
Poughkeepsie (16.15 mi)

Asthma - Allergy Specialists Info

Asthma - Allergy Specialists Summary:
An Asthma Specialist specializes in facilitating breathing and alleviating heart burn and nasal congestion. An allergy specialist specializes in treating allergies. You might see an allergy specialist to find out what you're allergic to. An allergy specialist can perform a variety of tests such as skin or blood tests. Some doctors are both allergy specialists and asthma specialists.

Asthma - Allergy Specialists FAQs:
What is an Asthma Specialist?
Asthma Specialists can be a doctor, allergist or pulmonologist who treats asthma.

What is an Allergy Specialist?
An Allergy Specialist treats ear, nose, and throat allergies. An Allergy Specialist can perform skin tests, blood tests, x-rays, and CT scans. If you are sneezing and have allergy symptoms, you should see an allergy specialist.

Why should I see an Asthma Specialist?
If you are having problems breathing, frequent sinus infections or heartburn or nasal congestion then you should see an Asthma Specialist.

Where do Asthma - Allergy Specialistss work?
Asthma - Allergy Specialistss can work in a hospital, clinic, or private practice.

Can I just see one doctor instead of going to both an Asthma - Allergy Specialists?
Yes, sometimes physicians are both Asthma - Allergy Specialistss.

How do I find an Asthma - Allergy Specialists in my city and state?
The directory will help you locate an Asthma - Allergy Specialists in your state. Select Asthma - Allergy Specialists from the professionals menu and select the state that you are looking to locate an Asthma - Allergy Specialists in. After you have located your state, find the city that you will need an Asthma - Allergy Specialists in. Select the state and city and you will see a list of Asthma - Allergy Specialistss in your city and state.

Asthma - Allergy Specialists Related Terms:
allergy testing, asthma, shots, steroids, medications, asthma specialist, allergy specialist