· We are recognized by Medicare and Medicaid (PA & NJ) to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors.
· Our company meets all 30 Medicare Supplier Standards.
· RH Health Services, Inc. has been providing medical products and services to the community for 24 years.
· RH Health Services, Inc. is accredited by HQAA.
· We provide qualified and trained staff including those with many important professional designations, including RNs, LPN’s, and Respiratory Therapists.
· We are a member of the Chamber of Commerce, a local association of healthcare providers and VGM Group, a national network of homecare providers.
HQAA vows to continuously strive to set standards of the highest quality on behalf of the DME industry and business owners.
RH Health Services, Inc. provides the highest quality home healthcare products, medical equipment, supplies, and services in NJ/PA/DE Tri-State areas since 1985. RH Health Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that offers a wide array of products for virtually any home treatment or rehabilitation program both in wholesale and retail sales. Our experienced staff is committed to offering the best care and efficient service for our patients or potential customers. Patient rights, responsibilities, dignity and confidentiality are of the utmost priority in our delivery and follow up.
• Healthcare Quality Accreditation Agency (HQAA) Accredited – The HQAA was created exclusively for Home Medical Equipment (HME) companies, it is geared to our business and the industry’s highest standards. It is designed to give HME companies maximum benefits in the most efficient manner.
• RHHS meets all 30 Medicare Standards – Durable Medical Equipment companies must meet all of these standards to obtain and/or retain any billing privileges.
• Participating Provider of Medicare & Medicaid (New Jersey & Pennsylvania) – This recognition enables RHHS to suit the needs of the elderly of the Delaware Valley.
• Experience – RHHS has over 20 years experience in the Durable and Home Medical Equipment Industry.
• Qualified Personnel - We provide qualified and trained staff including those with many important professional designations, including RNs, LPN’s, and Respiratory Therapists.
NAICS Codes: • 314129-Other Household Textile Product Mills • 339114-Dental Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing • 423450-Medical, Dental, and Hospital Equipment and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers • 423490-Other Professional Equipment and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers • 446199-All Other Health and Personal Care Stores • 532291-Home Health Equipment Rental • 532490-Other Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment Rental and Leasing Cage #: 08AX3 DUNS #: 131103590 Government and Association Certifications • Healthcare Quality Accreditation Association (HQAA) • Medicare / Medicaid Preferred Provider • New Jersey & Pennsylvania Department of Health Certified and Registered • Licensed for Orthotic and/or Prosthetic Fitting • JACC & CAP NJ Waiver Program Provider • Pennsylvania Waiver Program Provider • Business Type: Asian-Pacific American Owned, Contracts and Grants, For-Profit Organization, Minority-Owned business, Self-Certified Small Disadvantaged Business