What a DUMP!!! I have never seen a place like this before. My family member was there for a short time. The place smells like urine, items got stolen, including valuable items and money, The staff is rude and loud and obnoxious, The linens on the bed never get changed. I can only hope that people read my review and take it serious. I can only hope that the owner and administration someday have to stay in this place and get treated how all our family members were treated. They sure take all our money though. I am certain that some day the right Health Dept. rep goes in there and shuts them down. How sad!!!!!!
THIS PLACE ISN'T FIT FOR FOR A DEAD SKUNK!!! Had a family member in there for rehab and he left with blood poisoning, a major untreated Urinary Track infection, skin issues, fingernail marks in his arms and a mysterious gouge in his leg. The doddering attending doctor mis prescribed meds for the uti so it went untreated for 4 weeks! Horribly understaffed. The food isn't fit for the animal shelter and dietary instructions were unheaded which leads to aspirative pneumonia. My loved one was admitted to a hospital 3 days after discharge. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER THIS HELL HOLE!!
Wellness.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment nor do we verify or endorse any specific business or professional
listed on the site. Wellness.com does not verify the accuracy or efficacy of user generated content, reviews, ratings or any published