This place was depressing and dirty. They appear to be understaffed. I can't believe they are allowed to stay open. I think the people who gave good ratings must be the people who own it or something because my grandma was treated very poorly. Her health declined so much while she was there that she had to go back to the hospital. She was depressed once she got there because it is so bad. The alarm button in her bathroom didn't even work and my husband had to fix it. She was having accidents and they wouldn't even truly clean up the bathroom. They left feces in her bathroom all night and she had to step over it when she went to the bathroom because they didn't clean it up. She had to remind them to give her her diabetes medicine and her legs started swelling so bad. She got diarrhea and started vomiting once she got there and didn't stop until she left. The food looked like garbage. We were appalled. We will never send her back here again! I felt horrible for the other people who have to live there. This place should be shut down. What a sad place.
I CAME FOR A VISIT ON SUNDAY AND AS SOON AS I WALKED IN THE DOORS TO THE HALLWAY, IT WAS REIKING WITH PISS SMELL. IT WAS A STENCH TO MY NOSTRILS & THE DINING AREA DOWN THE HALL :( THE OLD NORTHFI ELD NEVER SMELLED BAD LIKE THIS. WHAT HAPPENED ? I WAS SURPRISED AND FELT BAD FOR THE PATIENTS AND THE GUEST TO COME INTO A PLACE OF CARE AND SANITATION SMELLING SO FOUL AND UNATTENDED
Wellness.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment nor do we verify or endorse any specific business or professional
listed on the site. Wellness.com does not verify the accuracy or efficacy of user generated content, reviews, ratings or any published