Cathal Grant, MD
Dr. Cathal Grant is a Board Certified Psychiatrist in Bedford, Texas, centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth. He and his team of caring and experienced licensed mental health professionals provide quality and cost-effective psychiatric care for adolescent and adult patients for a wide range of mental health disorders.
Our goal is the same as yours: to improve your life through a positive and helpful experience. Every patient receives a thorough evaluation followed by a highly practical and individualized treatment plan that may include any combination of psychotherapy, medication management and social intervention in order to reach optimal mental health and functioning.
Psychiatry - Adult and Adolescent
Years In Practice
Queen's University Of Belfast, College of Medicine, Belfast, Northern Ireland (539-01 Pr 1/71)
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Residency - Psychiatry
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Fellowship - Forensic Psychiatry
Psychiatrist - CATHAL GRANT, MD, PA
Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners:
- CHERYL TIBLETS, BSN, RN, MSN, APMHNP- BC
- TONIA M. SMITH, BSN, RN, MSN, APMHNP-BC
- DEBRA LAMONT, APRN, MSN, APMHNP-BC
Family Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioners:
- MARGUERITE ADDISON, BSN, RN, MSN, FPMHNP-BC
- THU NGO, BSN, RN, MSN, FPMHNP-BC
- Board Certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (1990)
- Board Certified in Adolescent Psychiatry by the American Board of Adolescent Psychiatry (1991 – 2001)
- Board Certified in Forensic Psychiatry (1994 – 2004)
Cash or credit card only. We regret that we do not accept checks.
To ensure the best plan and outcomes, a psychiatric evaluation is performed to align the patient’s symptoms with the most accurate diagnosis, taking into consideration the individual’s personality, biology and life story. Since 1991, patients from all over the Dallas-Fort Worth area have benefited from our comprehensive and caring approach to the diagnosis and treatment of many psychological disorders and emotional mental health issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, anxiety, suboxone, chemical dependency, alcohol abuse, mood disorders, psychotic disorders, behavioral disorders and lap-band evaluations.
ADD, ADHD, Depression, Schizophrenia, Chemical Dependency
Add a Review
View All 93 Reviews
Add a Review
Love Dr. Grant and his staff!!
June 17, 2015
I cannot say my experience has been great, it has not. I have only seen the Dr. one time several years ago, when I first started. My medication regime has never fully worked and few changes have been
May 31, 2015
Did you have to wait long after you arrived for your appointment?
No, I didn't have to wait very long
October 07, 2014
Did you leave the office feeling satisfied with your visit?
April 22, 2014